Best High-Tech Vaporizers
High-tech vaporizers have increased in recent years and continue becoming a top choice. Portable vaporizers differ in many ways like size, operation, and quality, due to which it is quite a task to search for the right type and choose the right high-tech vaporizer for yourself.
High-tech vaporizers are devices that don’t need any charging port when they run out of batteries. Hence, you can find the digital or analog type, small or large, simple or high tech types that are available in a wide range of designs, sizes, and materials.
Whether you’re looking for terrific vapor quality, a super sleek pocket device, or high tech features, you will find a vaporizer that is right for you. However, below we have some of the best high-tech vaporizers from the market to assist you.
1. The Mighty
Merging high-efficiency functions with convenient portability, The Mighty is for those who prefer to buy vaporizers without sacrificing on performance.
The Mighty contains a digital display, somewhat the same as the Volcano Digit that displays both, set and actual temperature controlling options (+ and -). It uses an aluminum heat exchanger that ensure efficiency, precise heating, and vapor extraction. Coupled with digital power control, The Mighty offers stable and accurate heating to give very good quality vapor.
The Mighty also provides a cooling unit between the heating chambers that adjusts the vapor temperature as you draw from it.
This feature is problematic in other high-tech vaporizers that have a small vapor path; you will notice that the vapor doesn’t have enough time to cool, which results in harsh hits. But thanks to the cooling unit, the hits from The Mighty are always comfortable and cool even though they are at higher temperatures.
The Mighty is powered coming with dual Lithium-Ion batteries, and you can use it while charging.
The temperature range is between 130°C and 230°C and contains a vibrating alarm system that lets you know when your vapor is ready to use. Also, it automatically shuts off the function to preserve battery power.
The Mighty vape measures around 14cm in height and 8cm in width. Its dimensions reveal that it’s not a pocket-friendly vape.
You can use The Mighty while it’s connected with flat batteries, due to which you can continue using your vape without worrying about switchboards. One vape with fully charged batteries can provide about 90 minutes of continuous use.
- It contains a precise digital temperature controller.
- The Might provides a high-efficiency aluminum heat exchanger.
- Good battery life and lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- High-quality vapor because of its advanced technology.
- The Mighty is made up of resilient materials.
- It also contains a cooling unit to prevent the vape from hot or harsh hits.
- The Mighty has vibration alerts and an auto-shutoff that alerts you regarding overheating, battery shortage, and other technical concerns.
- Due to the portable battery option, you can use it while charging.
- Because of its large size, The Might cannot be carried around in your pocket.
2. The PAX 3
The PAX is a pocket-friendly dry herb vaporizer. Although the appearance is entirely diplomatic, the PAX is a completely analog unit, and you can control it via one button. The analog functions don’t mean this vape is old-fashioned. The PAX is a sensitive vaporizer with lip-sensing and smart motion technologies.
You will find the newest model of PAX 3 with four heat options, ranging from 180°C – 210°C.
These options are specified in different colors by the four petal-shaped LED lights. The PAX 3 has two interchangeable mouthpieces, one flat and the other raised. It has buttons that incorporate smart lip sensing technology that amplifies the temperature as you draw, for steady temperature regulation.
The PAX 3 has an internal accelerometer that can detect when the device is in motion or sitting inactive.
When sitting idle, the PAX goes into standby mode. When you pick up your device again, the accelerometer detects your movement, and it will re-engage the heating process. Intelligent features like this make the PAX 3 such an innovative vaporizer for its size. The motion-sensing competencies don’t stop there either; the PAX 3 also uses gestures like shaking the device to check its battery life. When you do this, you will receive an indication through LED lights.
The PAX 3 is quite popular among vaporizers whose number one priority is sleekness and portability.
Hence, it is because of its small, intelligent, and aesthetically satisfying design that people like it. The PAX’s small size does somewhat influence its performance as a vaporizer. Users experience a desirable vapor performance from the PAX 3, but you might find one issue often: hard draw resistance, which can produce hot or harsh vapor with advanced settings.
- The Size of the PAX 3 is quite small and sleek.
- People prefer PAX 3 because of its long-lasting anodized aluminum features.
- This device is not hard to operate because it contains a simple one-button for managing it.
- It also has an advanced lip and motion-sensing technology
- The duration for heating-up is far less than other devices.
- USB charging.
- The PAX 3 has hard draw resistance.
- Can get quite hot while working
3. The Arizer Air
If you are planning to purchase a vaporizer that is small in size and easy to carry around whenever needed, the Arizer Air is perfect for you. It is technically a remake of some of those famous vapes you have seen. However, there is only a difference in its shape. There’s a reason why this vape is now so famous and why vapers love using it. The reason is simple, and it produces the quality other good vapes do, but just in a smaller package.
Other than being pocket-friendly, there are more features that this vaporizer has.
It comes with a ceramic heating process and a glass draw stem. This results in a clean vapor that tastes good. The temperature of this vape ranges between 180 and 210°C approximately, and it comes with five setting options that are controlled by an ultra user-friendly button configuration. Not only that, but this vape provides LED color-coded notifications. The first time you take it out of the box, you’re going to be grateful you bought it because it is of high quality and easy to operate.
If we look at the vape’s battery, one thing that is just brilliant about it is the fact you can swap it whenever it goes dead. The battery is lithium-based and is replaceable. Charging it isn’t a hassle either, and all you have to do is connect it with an AC adapter. Another good thing is that the external chargers are an option now too. So you can even carry them around, and whenever the battery dies, you can always continue vaping no matter where you are. However, you must lookout for one thing; this high-tech vaporizer gets really hot because of its small size, while the battery is quite big. Thus, vape tends to heat up when used. However, to solve this problem, Arizer has taken a step forward and has provided users with silicone protection that keeps you from suffering any burns. This also prevents the internal structure of the vape from damage.
Now you can even get a cover for your vape to carry it around; it is convenient, smart, and protects the vape.
Here is a summarized version of the Pros and Cons of this vape.
- Made out of a ceramic component, which makes the exterior quite durable
- Produces considerable vapor with excellent flavor
- Will shut off automatically when not in use
- Contains other elements that are of high quality
- Has five different temperature settings
- Easy to replace batteries
- Vaping and charging at the same time
- The external glass stem is quite delicate.
- Gets really hot during usage
4. The Arizer Solo
The Arizer Solo originates from Canada and is perfect just for home use because it’s pretty large in size. If you compare it with a large can of Dew, they would be almost the same. The Arizer Solo isn’t easy to carry around; however, it is possible with some level of inconvenience.
This vape has some impressive features.
Its LED will tell you about the remaining battery life, the vapes functionality, and temperature settings. It has seven different settings for the temperature. Apart from that, it has a function that shuts the vape off automatically after being idle for 12 minutes. This helps to save its battery life. Furthermore, you could charge this vape and use it nonstop for at least 2 hours before it requires another charge.
Maintaining the Arizer Solo is easy and convenient. A habitual individual who uses high-tech vaporizers would find this product perfect as a vape for the home only.
Below are the pros and cons of this high-tech vaporizer.
- Made of a ceramic component and has a durable exterior structure
- Vapor provides great flavor due to its glass stem
- Will turn off automatically right after 12-minutes
- Includes a combination of other high-quality components
- Seven different settings for temperature
- You can vape and charge the device at the same time
- Creates a resistance at times
- External glass stem is delicate
5. The Flowermate V5 Pro
Flowermate V5 Pro is pretty cost-effective, along with high quality and advanced features. It features an LED readout, a digital temperature controller, a dirt-free ceramic chamber, and a glass mouthpiece. The Pro offers precise temperature control, inert materials, and thoughtful pocket-friendly design that allows you to store the glass mouthpiece inside the unit when traveling.
The stainless steel and ceramic element chamber produce a clean vapor that tastes good. These vapors surprisingly have fine quality for a vaporizer. Though the Flowermate V5 Pro does make the good quality vapor, it can also be harsh and hot to draw from with higher heat settings due to the short path for vapor. This is a valuable standard, especially when it comes to small portables in general.
The Flowermate V5 Pros are suitable for casual use, which might include people who vape roughly 2-3 sessions a week. Thus, the Flowermate would make a great portable vaporizer for such users. Also, this device suits people who own a bigger home unit and want a cheap pocket-friendly vape to take them out of the house occasionally. The internal Lithium-Ion battery can provide around 5 to 10-minute sessions per charge.
These sessions differ widely depending on the temperature setting and the methods you use. Unlike some portables, you cannot use the Flowermate V5 Pro while it’s charging. However, it is a decent vaporizer with immense features, and you can easily clean and maintain it.
- The Flowermate V5 Pro has good quality and is cost-effective, which puts it in demand.
- You can keep an eye on its temperature through the digital temperature controller.
- To increase the heat, it offers you a ceramic heating element.
- All temperature and its controls are displayed on an LCD, which is attached to the device.
- It also contains a mouthpiece storage compartment
- Efficient operation. It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It can become hot or harsh to draw.
- Representative (mouthpiece) screen clogs up easily
The vaporizer industry is growing and creating a tremendous impact by leveraging the latest technologies, such as accelerometer, as well as a variety of materials that aid its look and feel.
Each brand produces these products with unique specifications in an attempt to offer a better experience and capture the market.